Passaic NJ's Premier Choice For Newly Remodeled Homes Services
Looking To Own Your Home in Passaic? Contact Blue Onyx Realty!
Are you considering a newly remodeled homes, but are not sure where to turn? At Blue Onyx Realty, we help first-time home buyers find the right home.
Don't worry, you're not alone. We provide financing options and information about the homes we are selling, so that you make informed decisions regarding our properties. Remodeled homes offer advantages, whether it's the kitchen, the bathroom, or other aspect of the house. There's usually pre-planning put into the remodeling to make sure it's more functional and beautiful.
Comparing the Purchase of a Remodeled Home to a Newly-Built House
While the location of a home may be ideal, sometimes the house can't support your needs any longer. Many newly-built homes only have the basics, and many old homes need fixing or renovations. Remodeled homes have several advantages over newly built houses, and here are three worth considering:
- Remodeled homes usually means 'upgraded' - Upgrades are what makes a home functional and beautiful. Remodeled homes give you the luxury you want and at a better price.
- Remodeled homes tend to have more character - Remodeling adds character as much as it adds functionality. It also sets the home apart from others in the area, and that matters both in-terms of aesthetics and home value.
- 'Remodeled' usually means that the home was improved - Homeowners often remodel to vastly improve their property. Increasing the property's value and appearance typically entails a higher design, purpose, and the overall appearance.
You need a space that will match your lifestyle. That means being selective. When you combine these advantages, you usually get a home for a fair price - with all of the upgrades, character, and quality you want.
Rooms & Areas of a Home That Are Commonly Remodeled
Any room or area could be remodeled but there are certain dwellings that add more value, functionality, and visual appeal:
- Kitchens - The kitchen is truly where we live -- we cook, chat, eat, and make memories. It is a focal area for any home!
- Bathrooms - Your main bathrooms are used each day and they typically show wear quicker than other rooms. Plus, a remodeled bathroom usually means a sleeker design with additional storage space.
- Walls, floors, and doors - These components are either trampled on or touched often. Refinished floors and fresh wall paint will be noticed immediately. Upon entry, the front door that will get noticed first, as well as last - when visitors exit. Because of that fact, they are one of the most recommended areas of a home renovation before the property goes up for sale.